And what was bull about that? BTW i wouldnt be talking about posting BS, thats all you ever post from BS sites. Which I think you have ran out of since one of the last threads was about if Obama dies his hair, still LMAO about that one.
You posted the above bullshit. That's enough for me.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
And what was bull about that? BTW i wouldnt be talking about posting BS, thats all you ever post from BS sites. Which I think you have ran out of since one of the last threads was about if Obama dies his hair, still LMAO about that one.
His source is http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/...ses/index.html
lol - One of the most propagandistic websites of all time.
Oh yeah the Communist News Network [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] . Really the CNN website/channel is a ten times more reliable place than 95% of the stuff posted on here. They also had a page on Mccains stance just like the one I posted on Obama, not like the completely and totally biased/ignorant sites that I have seen posted.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh yeah the Communist News Network [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] . Really the CNN website/channel is a ten times more reliable place than 95% of the stuff posted on here. They also had a page on Mccains stance just like the one I posted on Obama, not like the completely and totally biased/ignorant sites that I have seen posted. </div></div>
![]()
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I'm convinced that every media outlet is biased - some more than others, some to the left, some to the right. CNN is probably the worst of the worse. Need to take all of them with a grain of salt.
I've been watching election coverage on CNN for the past few weeks. All I ever hear is Sarah Palin this, blah, blah, blah. I wouldn't say they are biased. Though they tend to go overboard on coverage, they are looking for ratings though just like every other network.
But what are they saying ABOUT Palin? Yeah, they're very biased. Just like all the rest of them.
They arent biased really at all IMO. If they say something about Mccain then the say something about Obama, the showed "Mccain Revealed" then "Obama Revealed" right after.
So you found out what kind of potato chips Obama eats yet?
![]()
Bookmarks